With 2000+ MCQs you can take numerous Quizzes, Revise, view Flash Cards anytime, anywhere without the need of Internet. Keep track of your whole progress drilled down to each category and quiz with a single tap.
• 2000+ Questions
• Categorized by Client Needs
• Lab Values
• NCLEX Drugs and much more...
• Unlimited Bookmarks
• Quiz mode
• Quick review mode
• Flash cards mode
• Check answer mode( ability to check your answers at during quiz)
• On-line dictionary Integrated(Dictionary.com)
(double tap on any word to look it up in dictionary)
• Stunning UI
• On-line leader-board to compete and share sores with your friends
• Adjustable font sizes
• Super convenient sliders to navigate through questions and other functions
• Full-screen/ normal screen mode
• Easy to attempt quiz with swipe-able questions
• Variable quiz sizes
• Mini graph in each category to keep track of progress individually
• Detailed analyses of a finished quiz in graphical representation
• Track your time after each quiz
• Option to review a finished quiz and bookmark incorrect answers
• Bar graphs to compare categories' progress
• Line graph to track overall performance
• Bookmarked quizzes
• Built-in notes
• History of recent quizzes of individual category
• Beat your own scores by re-attempting a quiz
• Share any question any time on social sites (Facebook, Twitter, Google+) through, messaging or export it to other supported apps.
Follow us on
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/RapidRevision
Twitter : https://twitter.com/RapidRevision
Google+ : https://plus.google.com/+Rapidrevision1
NCLEX RN is a free software application from the Health & Nutrition subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-02-05. The program can be installed on Android.
NCLEX RN (version 1.0.8) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 2 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.